The Contest has ended!
All problems have been added to the practice section.
Solutions are public for all problems.
Rules and Regulations:
1. All problems will be posted on Wednesday, 21th March 2012 at 18:00 hours - Indian Standard Time (GMT +530) and the competition closes on Thursday, 22nd March 2012 at 00:00 hours IST. Check your timezone.
2. It will be open for all STUDENTS, no professional will be allowed.
3. The contest is for individuals. No teams are allowed.
4. Participants must register on Adhyayan website before starting the contest here.
5. Only the registered candidates at Adhyayan are eligible for prizes.
6. Permissible languages to send solutions in are C, C++,C99, Python and Java.
1. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
3. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
4. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
5. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
. The registered user should provide their codechef usernames on their adhyayan profile page..
In the Game of Piles problem you have to print the winner subject to the condition that the game should not go to infinity that is the loser must not drag the game to infinity.
Editorial for the contest can be seen here.
We hope you had a wonderful time with Adhyayan. Thanks for participating.