- This is a onsite contest for Chennai regionals 2015.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start time: 23rd January 2015, 1100 hrs IST
- Ends time: 23rd January 2015, 1600 hrs IST
- Rankings: http://www.codechef.com/rankings/ACM15CHN
- This is a team contest, so a seperate log in is needed for the team to participate.
- Login with the credentials provided to you in envelope.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Allowed languages are C, C ++14 and JAVA.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Note: The contest ranks will freeze 60 mins (1 hour) before the contest ends.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
23/01/2016, 1135 hrs IST: Twelfth Problem CHN12 has been added to the contest page. It was missed before. Regret the inconvenience.
23/01/2016, 1012 hrs IST: The printed statement with no problem name is CHN11.
23/01/2016, 0940 hrs IST: The printed problem statements have INCORRECT PROBLEM CODEs. We apologise for the same and request you to map it manually as per the problem names/title from the CodeChef contest page.
Eg. The problem code for problem Malvika gets bored along with her Cats should be CHN04.
In summary, please make sure that before submitting a problem on CodeChef, you should check that the title of the printed problem statement and the title of the problem you are submitting on CodeChef are same.
Infact, the pdf files with statements corresponding to corrected problem codes can be downloaded here.
The sample explanation for CHN03 has been updated.