About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus.
- Registrations for prizes: Please fill this form to be eligible for prizes.
Do register yourself at ATMOS webiste.
- Online Round:
- Top 3 participants will be eligible to receive the prize money.
- Top 25 participants from this round will be selected in the Final On-site Round during ATMOS.
- Top 15 participants will be eligible for free Accommodation and their Registration Fees will be waived.
- Prize Money - ₹15,000
- On-site Final Round:
- The contest will be held in BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus on 28th October and will be 3 hours long.
- Top 3 participants will be eligible to recieve the prize money.
- Prize Money - ₹20,000
- Note: On-site presence is necessary to claim the cash prizes for both online and on-site rounds. In case an eligible candidate is not present to accept the prize/perks of the online round, the next available candidate on the rank-list will avail the same.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start time: 15th October 2017, 20:30 hrs IST
- End time: 15th October 2017, 22:30 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
*NOTE*: Contest submissions have been disabled for 15 minutes to deal with the queue. The contest is being further extended by 30 minutes due to the queues, and will now end at 23:30 pm IST.
Contest has been extended by 30 minutes due to problem in sample I/O of "Office Play".
Sample Input for "Office Play" was wrong. We apologise for the inconvenience. The input/output has been updated.
Sample Input Output for "Office Play" has been updated. It has 2 queries (not 1 as initially stated).