- About CodeChef TechTalks
- Key take-away from the conference
- Event Venue
- Event Schedule
- Who Should Attend The Event
- Request an Invitation
About CodeChef TechTalks
CodeChef TechTalks is India's premier invitation-only geek symposium. The purpose of CodeChef TechTalks is to promote technical education and knowledge sharing by making internationally renowned speakers accessible to the best software professionals in India.
CodeChef TechTalks is a 100% not-for-profit initiative. All the conference expenses and income will be published on our website.
Key take-away from the conference
Hear from the practitioners:
- What it takes to develop and deploy valuable software to your users at lightening speed
- How to build a scalable platform/architecture
- How agile teams add business value through continuous testing and release
Mumbai (Thursday Sept. 10):
Directiplex, Next to Andheri Subway, Old Nagardas road, Andheri (East) Mumbai 400069.
Hyderabad (Friday Sept. 11):
IIIT, Gachibowli, Opposite CMC, Hyderabad 500032.
Bangalore (Saturday Sept. 12):
Ramada, #11, Park Road, Near Indian Express, Bangalore-560 051.
|09:30am - 10:00am||Kick Off|
|10:00am - 11:15am|
|11:15am - 11:30am||Coffee/Tea Break|
|11:30am - 12:45pm||Owen Rogers on Releasing Every Week to Production|
|12:45pm - 1:45pm||Lunch|
|1:45pm - 3:00pm||BOFs / Open Space|
|3:00pm - 3:15pm||Coffee/Tea Break|
|3:15pm - 4:30pm||Lisa Crispin on Trends in Agile Testing|
|4:30pm - 5:30pm||Interactive Panel|
Who Should Attend The Event
We believe that the participants are equally important as the speakers to truly build a knowledge sharing platform. In order to ensure that we have a focused audience that is best suited for the session topics, the conference participation is only through invitation. If you think you would benefit from these sessions and would like to attend, please provide us details about one of the following:
- Solution to at least 1 medium or hard problem on CodeChef.com
- Contributions to open source project.
- Contributions to the software community through writing (blogging, books, tweeting) or teaching.
Request an Invitation
To request an invite to CodeChef TechTalks, click here
To find out more information about hosting or sponsoring CodeChef TechTalks, click here.